|Processor||Computer with a Pentium III-class processor, 600 MHz, Recommended: 1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|RAM||192 Mb, 256 Mb Recommended|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
|Video||Recommended minimum: 1024 x 768, High Color 16-bit|
New features in v3.10.0:
- Increased sprite include limit to 256.
- 'Memory overwrite' error is now a warning.
- Use CTRL+[ and CTRL+] to go to previous/next label definition.
- Sprite Editor:
- Added new functionality to scratchpad.
- Functions can act over a range.
- Character Editor:
- Rotate character 90 degrees.
- Option to load last edited project automatically.
- Using space(s) with screen code builder.
- Wrong menu after creating a project.
- Occasionally throws an exception when closing and opening the project explorer, project information and output windows.
- 'User' palette settings not saved/used.
- 'User' tools menu not created properly.
- Generate and launch could use wrong filename.
- VIC 20 memory configuration not set properly in emulator.
- Tabs with different zoom levels would crash when changing tabs.
- Uppercase PETSCII chars not generated properly.
- IncBin wrongly reporting file too large.
- Floating point value 0.0 not generated correctly.
- Renumber not working for certain uppercase keywords.
- Character code multiplier limited to 255.
- Compress should ignore comment lines.
- SID Tool:
- Incorrectly reporting that the tool was still open when quitting CBM prg Studio.
See the help for a complete list of new features and fixed bugs.
Note In this version, each target machine can have its own default project directory. If you are upgrading from a previous version (before version 2.5.1) of CBM prg Studio you may be asked to set up your project directories again. Your current projects will not be affected.
Although CBM prg Studio is a free application, please consider making a donation to encourage me to develop it further, especially if you use CBM prg Studio regularly or for commercial purposes. Donators get put onto my mailing list (with permission) which means you get:
- priority bug fixes,
- new beta versions for requested features or changes,
- my eternal gratitude!
Click here to download C64PrgGen V2.2.1
Click here to download VIC20PrgGen V1.0.0